Spaghetti Squash Recipe what else can be a perfect combination for a busy schedule. A tough dish in so little time with enormous nutrition value what else can be a chef’s want. With just a few detailed steps and care the Spaghetti Squash recipe can be a perfect involvement in your lunch or dinner menus. This step will make the reality of time and taste friendly a true deed. Here are the steps to make Spaghetti Squash recipe in no time.
- 1 2-lb Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Stab the spaghetti squash a few times with a sharp knife. Place it on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 12 minutes, allow it to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise, remove the seeds from the centre and discard.
Using a fork, shred the squash and place the strands of spaghetti squash in a bowl, set aside.
- In a large skillet with high sides over medium heat, add the butter and olive oil and allow the butter to melt.
Add the garlic and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the granulated garlic.
Add the squash, salt, and pepper and about 1/3 of a cup of water.
- Saute everything together for about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove it in a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
The spaghetti squash will do full justice to a healthy meal. So try this recipe at home and share your experience. And let me know if you have any queries in the comment box.