How to make Sausage Gravy?
Sausage gravy what else can be a perfect combination for a busy schedule. A tough dish in so little time with enormous nutrition value what else can be a chef’s want . A perfect combination for a busy schedule. With just few detailed steps and care the sausage gravy can be a perfect involvement in your lunch or dinner menus. This step willl make the reality of time and taste friendly a true deed. Here are the steps in detail to make sausage gravy at your home in just very little time.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 31-gram all-purpose flour
- 500-gram milk (590ml)
- 1/8 spoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/8 black pepper
- salt to taste
Sausage Gravy Recipe Step By Step with Photos
- First of all, take one pan and fry the sausages in medium flame.
2. cook until completely browned and no pink remains. Do not drain your skillet.
3. after then sprinkle the all-purpose flour and mix it Stir frequently until flour is absorbed.
4. After that slowly pour milk and mix them together and Continue to cook.
5. add crushed red pepper, black pepper, and salt as per test. then stirring frequently until mixture is thickened and desired consistency is reached.
6. and now you SAUSAGE GRAVY is ready.
now to serve with biscuits.
- with spatula break up all sausage crumble.
- fry is properly sausage, no pink remains.
- red pepper and black pepper is optional. if you don’t like then do not use.
Thanks for sticking with me through the sweet & savoury alike
Note:-Sausage can be made the night before you plan to serve. remove the sausage gravy from the refrigerator and reheat for 3-4 minute and serve it with biscuits. you can eat this at list 4 days.
Serve sausage gravy and enjoy with friends and family.