Easy pie crust recipe
Everyone is a fan of pie. No matter whether its parties or some get to gether the very common dessert that finds its place irrespective of any festive ocassion is pie. Fun doubles when we actually make them and then serve them in the parties with our own blend of flavours and taste. So don’t rely on bakeries when you can easily make better homemade easy pie crust them in just few steps. All you need to is spare a few time and observe the detailed steps carefully and in no time there will be a easy crust pie recipe ready just to be served to your friends and family. So here are the steps to make easy pie crust at home:
Ingredients of Crust:-
- all-purpose flour: 300-gram
- powder sugar: 2 tsp
- salt: 1/4 tsp
- unsalted butter: 200-gram
- ice water: 4 spoon
- egg:1 (for egg wash)
- Heavy cream2 tsp (for egg wash)
- first of all, take all-purpose flour in a mixer jar.
2. then add 2 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt and 200 gram of unsalted butter and mix it.
3. now add ice water and mix it nicely.
4. Wrap it in plastic wrap or a ziplock bag and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
5. now, remove it from plastic and flatten out a circle at least 1 inch larger than the pie pan. (you can use some dry all-purpose flour here so so it doesn’t stick to the board.)
6. now hold the dough and ease it into the pie pan without stretching and unfold to fit the pan.with a knife cut the dough one inch larger than the pie pan. Fold the edge and crimp the edge with both thumb and one index finger.
7. Add tin foil to keep your pie crust propped up. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. now make an egg wash with egg and heavy cream. and brush the crust with the egg wash.
9. now, tent the crust to foil around the sides. and back it 15 minutes more 375 degrees temperature.
10. and my pie crust is ready.
- The egg wash will prevent your crust from getting soggy so it’s a very important step.
Got the perfect partner of food for the parties and gatherings. Enjoy your own easy pie crust. I hope you like this Pie crust recipe. If you have any doubt of this recipe. then hit the comment section below. Thank you!