Everyone is a fan of crepes. No matter whether its parties or some get together the very common snack that finds its place irrespective of any festive occasion is crepes. Fun doubles when we actually make them and then serve them in the parties with our own blend of flavours and taste. So don’t rely on bakeries when you can easily make better homemade crepes them in just few steps. Here are they:
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (2%, 1%, Whole) (355ml)
- 1 tsp. of canola or vegetable oil (or one Tbsp. of butter, melted) (5ml)
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (120g)
- 1/4 tsp. of salt (or 3/4 tsp. for savoury) (5.5g)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (for sweet) (5ml)
- 1 Tbsp. of granulated sugar (for sweet)(12.5g)
Take 2 eggs, 1 and a half cups of milk in a large bowl.
Add 1 tsp. of oil this is canola oil, or you can use vegetable oil.
Blend it well.
Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, and 1 fourth tsp. of salt.
Add 1 tsp. of vanilla extract, and one tablespoon of granulated sugar. Mix this together.
Add butter in a pan.
Add batter on the pan and spread it.
It will 1-2 minutes one side to cook.
Turn and cook another side too.
Now it is cooked both the sides remove it in a plate.
Apply classic Nutella on it.
And it like this.
Another way is to apply cream and put strawberries on it, roll and eat it.
Got the perfect partner of food for the parties and gatherings. Enjoy your own crepes. If you have any queries about this recipe then let me know in the comment box.