Everyone is a fan of chocolate chip cookies. No matter whether its parties or some get to gether the very common dessert that finds its place irrespective of any festive occassion is chocolate chip cookies. Fun doubles when we actually make them and then serve them in the parties with our own blend of flavours and taste. So don’t rely on bakeries when you can easily make better homemade chocolate chip cookies and serve them in just few steps. All you need to is spare a few time and observe the detailed steps carefully and in no time there will be chocolate chip cookies recipe ready just to be served to your friends and family. So here are the steps to make chocolate chip cookies at home:
- ½ cup (115 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup (100 g) packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup (185 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp (7.5 g) cornstarch
- ½ tsp (2.5 g) baking soda
- ½ tsp (2.5 g) salt
- 1 ½ cup (262 g) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (100 g) lightly toasted, coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
Take butter in a large bowl.
Add white sugar and brown sugar.
Cream the butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar together well.
Add egg and vanilla extract and mix it well.
Then sieve the flour with the cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
Add this to the butter mixture and stir until blended.
Then add chocolate chips and pecans.
Mix it nicely with the dough.
Using a small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, scoop spoonfuls of dough (about 2 Tbsp) shape them into a ball and place onto a parchment-lined baking tray or a plate. Chill the scooped cookies for at least an hour.
Preheat the oven to 325ºF (162 C). Arrange the chilled scooped cookies onto parchment-lined baking trays, leaving 3 inches between the cookies. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until browned around the edges.
- Cool the cookies on the baking tray.
- If you are baking cookie dough that has been frozen, arrange the frozen cookies on the baking tray and let them thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature before baking.
Got the perfect partner of food for the parties and gatherings. Enjoy your own chocolate chip cookies. I hope you like this recipe. make these cookies at home and enjoy the crispy and chewy cookies. very easily made so do try these choco chips cookies at home and let me know your experience and if you want to ask me any doubt regarding this recipe then you can ask me in the comment box.