BBQ Pulled Pork what else can be a perfect combination for a busy schedule. A tough dish in so little time with enormous nutrition value what else can be a chef’s want. With just a few detailed steps and care the BBQ Pulled Pork can be a perfect involvement in your lunch or dinner menus. This step will make the reality of time and taste friendly a true deed Here are the steps to make BBQ Pulled Pork.
- 1 7-lb piece of Pork Shoulder
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Onion
- 2 Tbsp of Paprika
- 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
1 Tbsp of Dry Mustard Powder
2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
Lots of Salt and Pepper
2 Yellow Onions, sliced in half-moon slices
About 3 cups (or more depending on your preference) of BBQ Sauce, homemade or store-bought
Take 1 7-lb piece of Pork.
- In a small bowl, take granulated onion, garlic, paprika, chilli powder, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all the spices well.
- Place the onions in the bottom of a roasting dish and set the roast on top of the onions.
Rub the mixture all over the pork. cover with plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees, place the onions in the bottom of a roasting dish and set the roast on top of the onions.
- Cover with aluminium foil and roast for 3 hours, uncover and continue to roast for an additional 3 hours or so or until the meat falls apart
- Allow the meat to cool, take 2 forks or use your fingers to pull the meat apart.
- Turn the heat up to 350 pour the sauce over the shredded pork in the roasting pan and pop it back in the oven for about 10 minutes to warm everything through.
After 10 minutes it is ready
Fill it in the middle of the bun and serve it.
If we cut it from the middle then you can how well it is cooked.
BBQ Pulled Pork will surely give you a satisfying meal. And let me know if you have any query about this recipe in the comment box.