Cooking food is not a difficult task but to find out what is the best option to cook to provide a healthy and tasteful stuff for serving is surely a not so easy one. Food which is healthy at the same time delicious is no doubt every chef’s dream and every consumer’s first option in the wishlist. In this article, we will talk about the sloppy joes recipe . This dish besides being an easy to cook also has the perfect mixture of taste and nutrition. Follow the given steps to embrace your kitchen with this dish.
- 1-1/2 pounds of Ground BeefSloppy Joes
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Dry Mustard Powder
- 2 tsp of Paprika
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups of Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large skillet with high sides, add the oil and preheat it over medium-high heat until the oil is nice and hot. Add beef and break as much as you can.
- Cook the beef until it’s mostly cooked through, remove most of the drippings.
- Add the onion, peppers, and garlic.
Mix it nicely.
- Season everything with a touch of salt and pepper and cook it all together until the veggies develop some color and cook down a bit, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the tomato sauce, touch of water and Worcestershire, lower the heat to low, partially cover with a lid and cook everything together for about 15 minutes.
Add the brown sugar, granulated onion, granulated garlic, paprika, and mustard powder, cook it all together for about a minute giving it a good stir.
Bake bread in the oven for 10 minutes.
Put stuffing on bread.
Cover with another bread.
And is ready, eat it thot. Enjoy sloppy joes with your near and dear ones. I believe you will like this recipe so do try this simple and easy recipe at home and share your experience with me. and let me know if you have any queries in the comment box.