Cooking food is not a difficult task but to find out what is the best option to cook to provide a healthy and tasteful stuff for serving is surely a not so easy one. Food which is healthy at the same time delicious is no doubt every chef’s dream and every consumer’s first option in the wishlist. In this article, we will talk about the protein salad. This dish besides being an easy to cook also has the perfect mixture of taste and nutrition. Follow the given steps to embrace your kitchen with this dish.
- 1 cup Tata Sampann Kala Chana
- ¾ cup green moong
- 200 grams cottage cheese (paneer), cut into small cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves + for garnish
- ¼ cup roasted skinless peanuts + for garnish
- 1 tbsp raw mango, chopped + for garnish
- Black salt to taste
- 2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2-3 green chillies, chopped
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 lemon, cut into half
Soak Kala Chana overnight and drain.
In a damp muslin cloth, add the chana in it and form a bag. Hang it overnight and let them sprout. Similarly, sprout the green moong as well.
In a large bowl, add Tata Sampann Sprouted Kala Chana, sprouted.
Add green moong, sprouted.
Then add paneer cubes.
Now add finely chopped onion, tomato, and coriander.
Next, add roasted peanuts and raw mango.
Add black salt and roasted cumin powder.
Add green chillies, black pepper powder, and chaat masala. Squeeze lemon and mix till well combined.
Transfer the prepared salad into serving bowls, garnish with chopped coriander, raw mango, and roasted peanuts. Serve immediately.
Enjoy yourself by serving Protein Salad to your near and dear ones. We will come up with more such recipes in the coming days