Cooking food is not a difficult task but to find out what is the best option to cook to provide a healthy and tasteful stuff for serving is surely a not so easy one. Food which is healthy at the same time delicious is no doubt every chef’s dream and every consumer’s first option in the wishlist. In this article, we will talk about the crispy tilapia cutlets. This dish besides being an easy to cook also has the perfect mixture of taste and nutrition. Follow the given steps to embrace your kitchen with this dish.
- 3 Filets of Fresh Tilapia
- 1 a cup of Bread Crumb
- 1 A cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic, divided
- Zest of 1 Small Lemon
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.Season the eggs, flour, and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Season the tilapia with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add 1 tbsp of the granulated garlic in the flour and 1 tbsp in the bread crumbs. Add the lemon zest in the seasoned bread crumbs and mix until everything is combined.
- Lightly dredge the tilapia in the seasoned flour, shake off the excess flour.
- Then dip it in the seasoned eggs.
- And finally, coat it in the bread crumb mixture.
- Add the breaded tilapia in the hot oil and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Serve with lemon slices.
I hope you will love this quick and easy recipe. so do try this recipe at home and share your experience with me. Crispy Tilapia Cutlets will surely be a perfect quick to make snack for you. And if you have any query about the recipe then let me know in the comment box.