Health is a major issue these days. And when it comes to food the nutritional value is a major factor to look into. However, there is a misconception that diets cannot be liked by your tastebuds. Give yourself a healthy meal with homemade garlic brussels sprouts recipe. This garlic brussels sprouts recipe is a no doubt a justified dish for your diet days but at the same time, you will not be deprived of taste. Here are the steps to make a perfect garlic brussels sprouts recipe at your home and enjoy your diet days with homemade garlic brussels sprouts recipes.
- 1 lb of Brussels Sprouts
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- lemon zest (optional)
Fill a pot with water and sprinkle in a good pinch of salt. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise and get rid of a few of the outer leaves.
Add them to the boiling water and cook them for about 3 minutes.
- Drain, pat them dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a pan and add the Brussels sprouts and place them cut side down in the hot skillet. Cook them for about 3 minutes on each side or until really golden and crispy.
- Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper, cook them in the garlic for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Finish them off with some lemon zest which is optional and remove it in a serving bowl.
Taste and health walk hand in hand with garlic brussels sprouts recipe. You can ask me in the comment box if you have any query.