French Press Coffee Recipe
Cooking food is not a difficult task but to find out what is the best option to cook to provide a healthy and tasteful stuff for serving is surely a not so easy one. Food which is healthy at the same time delicious is no doubt every chef’s dream and every consumer’s first option in the wishlist. In this article, we will talk about the french press coffee. This dish besides being an easy to cook also has the perfect mixture of taste and nutrition. Follow the given steps to embrace your kitchen with this dish.
- Coffee:- 45 gram (For one French Press Coffee)
- Hot water:- 300 ML
Let’s start making it…
- First of all, grind coffee into Mixie jar.
2. add measured coffee ground in french press coffee.
3. pour hot water.
4. now u can see, how it looks like. now leave.
5. place the lid into a french press and wait for 5 minutes.
6. after 5-minute press it slowly.
7. and come dome down.
8. Now our french press coffee is ready. pour and enjoy the coffee.
I hope you Like that easy recipe. if u have any doubt u can raise ur doubt in the comment section below. Thank you!
- water should be hot 180-200 degree celsius.
- after pouring, hot water doesn’t mix coffee with any spoon or any other thing else.
- just leave them for 5 minutes.
So now the coffee addicts know french press coffee recipe is perfect for them.